Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Gotta Start Somewhere

Hey there, reader!

I know what you're thinking.

That's right, got mind readin' abilities here.

You're probably wondering how you've stumbled across this blog and why you should care. In fact, most people who show up to this page may skip this post entirely or just skim my words and cast it off as another irrelevant 'I'm making a blog, yay me!' post.

And you would be right! Congratulations.

But seriously.

Should you care to peruse about in the future, you will find out all about my current life in the role-playing department. The 'let's roll dice and play pretend' kind, not the 'I'm a fireman and I just saved your life, let's have sex' kind.

I'll put up game reports, tell you all about what I'm running and what I'm playing, complain and critique about systems I like and loathe, and ramble incoherently about whatever RP stuff I feel like.

Hope you stick around! If not, laugh at this picture and have a lovely day.

-Wes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment